Rachel and I went birthday shopping one Sunday afternoon to get some presents for her sister. We had lunch together, a rare occurrence. As we're starting to eat she says, "So, Mom, what's going on in your life?" It made me laugh.... We had a fun afternoon.
School ended in May....can't believe I'm going to have a fifth grader and a first grader! The last year they will both be in elementary school.
This is from Rebecca's birthday
National Donut Day at Krispy Kreme
I took some pictures to give to their Daddy for Father's Day.
This was actually taken on Mother's Day, when we went walking at a new park, but I used them on Father's Day to show how much fun and adventure he adds to their lives.
Since the last pictures I have of my dad and me together are on my wedding day, 15 years ago, we took some new ones this year on Father's Day.








1 comment:
WoooHooo Pictures! Thank you! I love them! Loved getting to see Rebecca's cake and how much the girls are growing! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the pictures of you and your dad and the ones of the girls together! SO sweet!
Post a Comment